Re: Re: Ebay Story (Long)

To: John Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Subject: Re: Re: Ebay Story (Long)
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 9:35:17 -0500
You certainly should try, and I hope you get financial satisfaction, but I
doubt very much that ebay will do the right thing and boot out a person who is
earning them big commissions.  I hope they prove me wrong.

My guy, ibecp1, is a powerseller from the UK.  I didn't receive shipment and I
can't even leave feedback because I gave him too much time to deliver, given
the distance and that I chose 'surface' as a method of shipment which does take
longer.  Same for paypal.  When I look at his feedback, it's almost as if he
knows how often he can get away with it.  But, maybe I'm paranoid. :)  He says
he shipped uninsured and accepts no responsibility for the item ( chrome Sprite
embossed K&N filter ) not getting here.  Peeved, jaded, out $200ish, and
probably breaking some ebay rule by publicly dis'ing ebay.