Re: Kent 276 vs SW5 Cam Comparison

To: shelden3@pldi.net, dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Re: Kent 276 vs SW5 Cam Comparison
From: SDOliner@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 23:32:22 EST
In a message dated 3/21/2006 6:28:34 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
shelden3@pldi.net writes:

David  Oliner
now has that Midget, so maybe he can chime in on the engine as he  has more
miles in the seat that I did with it.  Also did the Paul A.  seal fix on
it.

To be blunt, Charlie's 1275 with a 276 cam, dual points and  header, really
kicks a--.
I love the way the it lopes at idle, which is enhanced by a glass pack
muffler. I have only driven two other basically stock 1275 Bugeyes, and they
are
dogs compared to this Midget.
Has less low end torque and less top end than my TR4A, but is a heck of a
lot more fun in between.

David Oliner