RE: Tire availability?

To: abcoz@hky.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tire availability?
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:30:55 GMT
Ya' know...

I almost picked up a used 356 Coupe after crashing my first MGA. I love
everything about the 356 and had it been a roadster, I
probably would have done it despite being
warned off by other 356 owners for exactly
the reasons stated in your post...big maint.
$$$$.

Glad I picked another MGA. Apples and
oranges of course but LBC's are definitely
more of a good bang for the buck.

I mean, I'm into the "piloting" experience for fun and believe in keeping a
"small
nut" at the same time.

Your wife may not be a car babe but she's
smart enough to understand "boys & their
toys".  Smart girl and she definitely loves you! :):)

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog

settled on another MGA

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)