Re: Tire availability?

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Tire availability?
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 10:02:22 -0600
Don't know if anyone cares now that we've migrated to Bud's 356
situation but....

My new set of 4 Kuhmo 155/80R13s ordered from The Tire Rack (@$25
each) arrived on my front porch yeasterday. 4 days from online order
to delivery. They also have tubes for these tires at $10 each though
I'm going to have to look elsewhere for rim straps for my WW.

I have only 2 tire shops in town and neither wants to know about my
13" wires so iit looks as iif I will be bustin' the Midget's wheels
down by hand.  The tires have an orange dot on the inside sidewall.
Does anyone recall where the valve stem goes in relation to that
spot??

Also, any idea how I can go about balancing the damned things?

Cheers!!
Jim - S-L-O-W-L-Y reassembling Midget in Dodge City
--
1964 R60/2 BMW
1968 MG Midget