Re: Venus and Mars (little LBC)

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Venus and Mars (little LBC)
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:53:06 -0500
In the old days, a really GOOD rider was one who carried a crescent
wrench in one hip pocket and a shop rag in the other. They could
actually tighten things up AND wipe off the oil spray while going down
the road!! Of course you had to carry a 5 lb bag of floor dry in one
saddle bag for when you parked it.....

I keep tellin' all you Harley guys....   Stick to the Harley babes and
the clothes!!!   The bikes are shit!   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City