RE: electrical help needed

To: "Allen Hefner" <ajhsys@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: electrical help needed
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 15:27:06 -0500
 Hi Dale, I'd agree that Allen has a good clue for you.  That's the same
switch as on my Austin Marina.  Both the turn signals and the hazard
flashers run thru it.  They are notorious for causing head-scratching
problems.  If you remove the switch from the dash and look closely at it
you'll see how much just a little wear or slop in it can cause mucho
grief.  I believe it serves the two jobs of allowing the directionals to
work when the hazard is off and causing the directionals to be
interrupted when the hazard is on.  Good electrical contact is needed
whichever position it is in.  Just my $0.02 worth...
Jack