Re: electrical help needed

To: "Allen Hefner" <ajhsys@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: electrical help needed
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 10:20:35 -0400
So you sell used cars?? Shouldn't you be making commercials?? It is
as honest as a used car sales job.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.