To BusterCluster participants

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: To BusterCluster participants
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 11:19:51 -0700
I will be leaving for England on May 18, and will be searching for parts
at the incredible Beaulieu Autojumble.  For those of you unfamiliar with
these events held in May and September, they draw between 1,500 and
2,500 dealers selling NOS, aftermarket parts, and fantastic used parts.
It is a great experience.  If any of you are in need of unobtainium
parts that cannot be found over here, let me know.  I will make a list
and see if it can be found.  If they turn up, you can  just get it when
you come to the BusterCluster in July.  I would simply ask that it be a
part that cannot be found from suppliers in this country, that they can
be packed in my suitcases, and that you give me a maximum amount (in
dollars) that you would be willing to pay.

And before anyone asks, NO, I cannot bring back any English beers!  (My
limit is already spoken for!)

Buster Evans