Re: [midgetsprite] Retirement Question

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Retirement Question
From: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 13:18:41 -0500
.. and I forgot to add, for the form that was rejected when they put
in the incorrect spelling of the name  (either first or last or
middle BTW), it still contained the :

correct patient's address,

correct patient's contract number,

correct patient's birthdate,

correct patient's social security number,

correct patient's guarantor..

Lester