Re: A Certain unfortunate irony

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: A Certain unfortunate irony
From: Jim Rogers <jarplanner@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 11:40:36 -0700
Last trip over to Ireland I was fortunate enough to drive Ron Corry's
bugeye/frogeye along some coast and hill roads. What fun!  The Sprite
was truly meant for those roads, not our freeways or interstates.

Ron was very polite - never said any thing about my poor shifting. For
me it was a combination of wrong hand, and the shift angles never felt
'natural', especially second (down and out, instead of down and in
towards leg).

I will tell my wife Kathy about the "girl in the gutter". She always
calls the front passenger seat the "The seat of terror"; in that she is
only inches from the hedges - no shoulders between travel lane and hedge
in Ireland, and England too I suspect.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, cA