Re: Hey, Jim Johnson.... weather, no LBC

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Hey, Jim Johnson.... weather, no LBC
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 13:04:26 -0400
Ya know what really blows?? It is supposed to rain here for the next
several days, so last PM I carefully covered up the Midget and went
to bed. This AM I saw a bunch of clouds just waiting to rain on my
parade. Now here it is 1 PM and not a freaking cloud in the sky.
Would rather be driven'. Now if I could only find me a job that pays
me as much (or more) than I make to just drive the Midget, I would be
a happy guy.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.