Re: Hey, Jim Johnson.... weather, no LBC

To: Paul Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Hey, Jim Johnson.... weather, no LBC
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 10:37:32 -0700
Paul Asgeirsson wrote:

>     Suppose they gonna get a repeat of the 1812 slippage in the midwest?

You mean the one that made possible all of those cute little turtles
that we used to play with as kids?  Until they discovered they carried
salmonella a few years ago.  Anyway, that was the quake that created
Reelfoot Lake in NE Tennessee.  I just don't know why anyone would want
to live back there where they have those terrible earthquakes that make
California's look like a little bowl of Jello.

Buster Evans