Re: Hey, Jim Johnson.... weather, no LBC

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>,
Subject: Re: Hey, Jim Johnson.... weather, no LBC
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 12:14:57 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>

Yeah.... nice day out. Snow up north tonight, they say.
it IS May, right?

Peter C in Madison WI
------
At 11:14 AM 5/11/2006, Jim Johnson wrote:

>You've got a nice deep and quite healthy low pressure system sitting
>over Michigan as I write this and it ain't gonna move very much for
>about 4 days. Get out the water wings and SCUBA gear, pal!    ;-)

I am taking off tomorrow AM for 11 days of what damned well better be a
nice, warm, sunny spring get-away on an island off the coast of Florida...
and this crappy WI weather had better not follow me.

Peter, you just keep this crap here with you.  OK?

Larry Daniels