Re: Hey, Jim Johnson.... weather, no LBC

To: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, nosimport@mailbag.com
Subject: Re: Hey, Jim Johnson.... weather, no LBC
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 16:18:50 EDT
In a message dated 5/11/2006 11:05:39 AM Mountain Standard Time,
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu writes:

Now if I  could only find me a job that pays
me as much (or more) than I make  to just drive the Midget, I would be
a happy  guy.

Larry

Congratulation Larry,

You have been selected as the official PA Spridget Test driver.  For  your
first test, drive to the nearest Walmart and purhcase a money order in the
amount of $10,000.00.  Mail it to a friend and trust that he will mail it  to
two
friends, and they will each mail to to friends and soon  you will be  rolling
in money?  Or something like that.  I can forward you a  pre-endorsed Secret
Shopper check for $3,250.00 today to get you started.

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"