MKII Rolling Chassis it's gotta go this time

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: MKII Rolling Chassis it's gotta go this time
From: TIMBMKII@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 20:57:13 EDT
My apologies for bombing the list, but I need to find a good home for this
1965 MKII, rolling chassis,  plus all the parts taken off/out i.e., engine  and
trany, NOS head, seats, fenders, and new parts purchased i.e. sheet  metal
repair sections, A-arms, various brake parts. I also have a clear South
Carolina Title in my name.

Not looking for the highest bid, but I don't want to see this go to the
junkyard.

Please contact me off list @ _timbmkii@aol.com_ (mailto:timbmkii@aol.com)
or _Tbolin@scana.com_ (mailto:Tbolin@scana.com)

Thank you all,