Re: Sprite passed just fine

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Sprite passed just fine
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 22:53:35 -0500
On 5/22/06, Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com> wrote:
>I learned on a Celica several hundred years ago...

Jeez, Ron!  How F*ing old are you??  They didn't even MAKE Celica's
when I learned!!  I learned in a '49 Mercury column shift!  I was
driving TR3s, Triumph Heralds and MG As in high school and moved up to
850 Mini's when I got to Europe in 1965. I learned to drive manual on
the farm when I was 8 (1952). I was a sophomore in high school when
Dad bought our first "sludge-o-matic" and I hated the damned thing!

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget, still grinding gears in Dodge City
--
1964 R60/2 BMW
1968 MG Midget