Re: removing glued foam

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: removing glued foam
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 08:48:51 -0400
Thanks Bud,
Yes "Safety First" is what I tell all my students, I teach technology
education engineering design, it was Industrial Arts years ago. I won't let
kids bring in any foam because of the carcinogen factor. We model make
products with hot wire design tools and hard foam from our school supply
company but even that is a little risky. I like the plastic wrap overnight
idea. I'm going to try the old wire brush method on the drill first, yes
with protective eye ware and such. Ether way it will be a mess. I don't know
what people are thinking by gluing in furniture foam on the floors.
Thanks again,
Linda

62 Sprite