Re: Again, Mini overheat troubles.

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Again, Mini overheat troubles.
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 14:42:31 -0700 (PDT)
What is the condition of the water jacket walls?  You may not be
transferring enough heat due to corrosion on the outside of the cylinder
walls.  You may want to use one of those acid based cleaners for the water
jackets and see if it improves.  I did that for the original 948 in my
Bugeye and you would not believe the crap that came out of there.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2 almost finished being painted.

Frank Clarici