Re: Don't break down near Soddy Daisy, TN

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Don't break down near Soddy Daisy, TN
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 18:55:07 -0500
Well, Will knew that they were in a Rallye. If he took advantage of
them, then he has shown his true colors to all of us. His future
business will hopefully reflect our feelings on how we personally feel
about how this was handled. I think that most of us would have (had
they been close enough) helped them get a new tranny in, and given
them a cold beer for the road. With no thought whatsoever about
compensation, except maybe the return of the tranny later on. Of
course, we are list members, Will is not. I would be willing to bet
that even ED, pain in the ass that he is, would have treated them
better "financially" had he been the one to render assistance. Even as
a businessman, he wouldn't screw someone because they are on the
ropes. BUT, chances are, this is what the kit costs.
The Rallye is over, soon, your payment will be gone. But weather or
not this story and lesson, are forgotten, is up to us, as a list. We
are family, like it or not. Of course, I see Ed as the senile old
grandpa, talking shit and pissing on himself in the corner, but family
notheless.
We have the choice on who we will and won't deal with. Who we do and
don't recommend. Some will think what was done was right, some won't.
So rather than kick it around and trash someone when they did indeed
help them complete the rallye, at a price, let's just quietly
remember, and let it settle itself.
Believe me, it will settle itself.

Brad

--