tiny pin in swivel pin

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: tiny pin in swivel pin
From: Joe Lansing <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 05:33:21 -0700 (PDT)
Are there special incantations necessary to remove the
threaded pin that keeps the fulcrum pin in place in
the A-Arm? I've succeeded in mutilating 2 already (off
donor parts) that I'll try drilling out maybe...and
the two off my car are sitting soaking in penetrant.
I've tried heating. I've left the nut on them (backed
off)and gently smacked them with a lead hammer, to no
avail. I've used all the incantations I know. Does
anyone know a special trick?

Joe Lansing
62 Sprite