Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: Spridget 50th

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: Spridget 50th
From: "WJHS1960" <WJHS1960@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:26:32 -0500
Peter C. wrote and I quote:

"I hope I've awakened some interest. I PURPOSELY posted to
all of the lists, because the specific one for the 50th has been....
dormant? "

And on Spridget50th List, Trevor wrote:

<<Is the "leader" on this list?>>

Yep, Trev.  And it is NOT me!!  It IS Frank.

<<I'm just concerned that everyone is assuming that someone else is doing
something, so they are doing nothing. >>

Reasonable, methinks!!

WST also said (and yes, he IS a member of this List although I despise it
'cause he is the biggest dick I have EVER known<G>):

"So, despite any good intentions, if any, that ain't gonna fly."

Don't know why, Bill.  All I do is Host the List.  All I do is OWN (which I
would gladly re-assign) the spritespree.org name since I PAID for it as a
donation.

Biff Jones IS the Moderator, not me.  Ain't got time (like you seem to have
excess of?!?!?).

As a point in fact:

The List has 69 Members of which 31 are names (or e-mail addresses) which I do
NOT recognize from either bugeye@yahoo, midgetsprite@yahoo, spridgets@autox,
triumphs@autox, nor healeys@autox.  There ARE a few I do recognize from
B.C.F..
And there ARE "dual" owners!!

The "purpose" of the Spridget50th List is EXACTLY what Biff said in a post to
3 of the above, to wit:

<quote>
The 50th list is for just the planning, discussion, and dissemination of
information concerning the 50th celebration. Otherwise 'complaints' would be
forth coming if 'we' used the established lists which would then create
additional lists.
</quote>

As a matter of info there IS to be a "committee" meeting this weekend at the
LBC Penn Rallye and I would suspect some further info will be forth coming.

For any further questions or comments, please direct to ed@spritespree.com

Ones on any other List will not be answered<G>!!

If you would like to JOIN Spridget50th List just send an e-mail to:

Spridget50th_request@spritespree.org with NO "subject" and just the word
SUBSCRIBE in the body.  The rest IS automatic.

Ed
(Ex-owner of Frogeye purchased BRAND new in showroom, Monteray, CA 2/62)