Re: Re: welding mufflers

To: John Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: welding mufflers
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 14:35:31 -0400
It doesn't seem rusty at that point.  It looks like a stress crack on the lower
side which should be plainly visible to anyone who cares to look.

It's an ansa muffler on a Fiat X1/9.
http://www.italiancarparts.com/exhaust/Ansa.html
Oh Yikes!  This site has $95 shipping and then there'd be duty and taxes . . .

And, it is running fairly poorly.

Thanks!