RE: [Spridget50th] Spridget 50th

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: [Spridget50th] Spridget 50th
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 22:48:22 -0500
People People People...

Rockford, IL, in conjunction with VSCDA's Blackhawk Classic. The Clock Tower
resort can accommodate hundreds of Spridgets. Blackhawk is one of the best
Sprite tracks in the country. It's an hour and a half from Peter's place in
Madison and an hour and a half from the Dream Farm... in case we have some
pre or post race activities.