Re: Spridget 50th

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, soavero@yahoo.com,
Subject: Re: Spridget 50th
From: Miniac7@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 08:11:44 EDT
Thank you.......I also reminded everyone of the previous conversations from
many moons ago regarding the The Clocktower Resort in Rockford, Il. and the
track events at Blackhawk Farms a couple of days ago, but never had a
response..

I also seem to recall that a planning committee was being set up with a  core
group, and one of the members of that group may have Biff Jones.  Biff....are
you out there?? If so, can you please chime in report on  anything?

Also; at that time which was probably 6 months ago +/-, the Spridget50  email
list was initiated to act as a venue for disseminating information about
this event. Is there a way we could all send our replies ONLY to that list, to
avoid us all getting barraged with multiple copies of the same messages. My
in-box is going crazy at this point, but not wanting to miss any important
information, I find myself opening each message, before quickly deciding to
delete or not.

Again....Biff or anyone else who volunteered to organize the 50th...please
let us all know if any progress has been made, or if you need additional  help.

Thank you all,
Howard Collins
Va. Beach, Va.