Re: BusterCluster tools and registration

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: BusterCluster tools and registration
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:19:28 -0400
OK, I can this breaking down real fast.

Jim, is that my 7/16's, or Ron's. Ya'll both have crapsman?? Did
Buster put his initials on his??

Get a set of tools, ya need 4 7/16's, 4 1/2's and 4 9/16's. Done, no
matter how many are working on the car, taht is more than enough. If
not, when ya get done, well, mail me my 7/16's that I left under the
bonnet, or the 3/8's I left by the brake line.

BTDT, do NOT all of you bring tools.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.