RE: BusterCluster tools and registration

To: "'Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.'" <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: RE: BusterCluster tools and registration
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:27:35 -0500
Not sure what massive amounts of personal info you need to give Yahoo...

Also, I get less spam on my Yahoo account than any other... they really do
have the best spam filter.

Can't speak about the Mac issues, but, you can always buy a Mac now that
also boots up in XP. ;)

You guys are welcome to do it anyway that you prefer... I've just outlined
what seems to work pretty well, with minimal set up. We've used it for a
number of years. And, there's a whole lot of Spridgeteers that have already
done it this way, have Yahoo IDs, and are familiar with the process.

Your mileage may vary.