Re: Painting a car in an attached garage

To: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Subject: Re: Painting a car in an attached garage
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 21:31:30 -0400
I'm in Connecticut, and I have found great difficulty in locating anyone
willing to rent booth time.  More than that, I find that the same people
not interested in renting their booths also don't  want to paint over my
prep work.

Do others of you encounter these problems?

Small repair jobs I do in my detached garage with fair ventilation and
with an air supplied respirator.  For bigger, like the complete paint
needed for my Cobra, Mustang, MGA and TR6 projects, I need to make more
modifications, unless I can find a cooperative shop.