Re: BusterCluster...some favors

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BusterCluster...some favors
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 17:02:28 -0400 (EDT)
This is not a formal response to Buster's request, I will compose that later,
but only a response to Mike's email.

Mike is 100% correct in his statements. While everyone had a blast sucking on
beers,
and shootin' the sh*t, everyone knew what had to be accomplished within the
alotted time and everyone had a crystal clear idea of the goal. With those
unstated
parameters in focus, everyone grabbed parts and tools and set about the various
tasks at hand and completed what they set out to do.

It was Spridget heaven for 3 special days. Magic happened in that garage and
everyone
there felt it and shared it.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct