RE: BusterCluster...some favors

To: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Subject: RE: BusterCluster...some favors
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 17:13:53 -0700
Buster,

Thanks for a great and inspiring week end!

When you first invited me to the BusterCluster and described what was going
to take place and how many people you were expecting, I said to myself,
"Yeah right!" But, not only did all of them come, but the job got done!! As
you probably know, I have been hanging around in garages, both personal and
commercial for more years than I care to admit. I don't think I was ever in
such a wonderful 'space' as I was last weekend at the BusterCluster!!

It was absolutely amazing to see what the 'OSHIT' group accomplished and
more importantly, were willing to accomplish, at the BusterCluster. And that
says nothing of the travel, hotel and other expenses most of the people had
in order to get there!! I have never seen a more willing group of people
jump right in and get things done, than this group. There were enough people
that there was time to swap lies and tell stories, but it did not seem to
ever subtract from the job at hand!

So Thanks again and I will see you the next time I am in Southern
California!

Kindest regards to both you and Pam,

Jim
Jim Bauder