Re: BusterCluster...some favors

To: <b-evans@earthlink.net>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BusterCluster...some favors
From: "Jon Paschke" <jpaschke@bak.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 10:54:40 -0700
Hi Buster,
I could only be there Saturday but what a day! Just meeting the legends of
the list was something not to ever be forgotten. As with others on these
lists I've talked by email to everyone but a chance to meet them in person
was quite a hi-light.
I got a chance to work a little on your car but most of my time went to
Hal's. Your car was in a lot of real good hands.
Frank got to drive my Midget up and down the alley for a quick fix.
Thanks for your great hospitably,
Jon Paschke
20733 Neely Ave
Tehachapi, Ca