Re: Pizza and other foods encountered on LBC treks.

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Pizza and other foods encountered on LBC treks.
From: "Robert A. Valentine" <robert@valentinephoto.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 18:31:19 -0400
Hey Larry...  maybe we should have heard this before we went down
there...

There was one point when I looked at Larry, while casually walking
down Bourbon St, and said.. "I don't think we belong HERE...  'cause,
now we are the attraction."  We quickly turned around and headed the
other way.

However, next time down.. I plan DO on delving into the local cuisine
just a bit more.  With 4 Days in the Hot Sun, on the way down...  H2O
was all I could handle this last trip.

Thanks for the Heads up Derf!

-
Rob Valentine