Re: Pizza and other foods encountered on LBC treks.

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Pizza and other foods encountered on LBC treks.
From: "CHRIS KOTTING" <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 06:44:38 -0600
America must truly be the "melting pot".

Here in one message, we have a French word used to describe a Hispanic-based
food, while at the same time quoting an Italian guy bitchin' about Chineese
goods!

Chris K.

On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 19:53:01 -0500, Jim Johnson wrote
> Larry,
>
> Dodge City is 52% hispanic. We've got some Mom & Pop Mexican places
> here that will knock your freakin' socks off!!  The *REAL* stuff, not
> that bastardized Tex-Mex stuff...  Even tacos and burritos are
> considered gauche!!
>
> Cheers!!
> Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City
> --
> 1964 R60/2 BMW
> 1968 MG Midget
> 1976 R90/6 BMW
> 1990 K100LT BMW
> **"Blankity Blank Blank Blank Chinese Blankity Blank!!" - overheard
> from Frank Clarici from deep inside Buster's Sprite**

Multiple Sclerosis 150 Mile "Pedal to the Point"
(Yes, 150 miles on a bicycle. No, I'm not a masochist.)
Sponsor Me! ->  http://tinyurl.com/f48lg