Re: Pizza and other foods encountered on LBC treks.

To: "Robert A. Valentine" <robert@valentinephoto.net>
Subject: Re: Pizza and other foods encountered on LBC treks.
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 20:32:27 -0400
Rob,

Funny part is, if you think about it, here are 2 fairly large fellows
with OSHIT on their shirts. I don't really expect we would have had
too much trouble.

The local cuisine is damn good, until you get to soft shell crab
Po'Boys. How can anyone eat that??

BTW glad all you eastern and midwest folks go to actually experience
a real taco!! I have been in PA for 16 years and the one thing I miss
the most is real mexican food. Like Chili's/Taco Smell knows what
that is.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.