RE: daily drivers

To: "'Jeff Boatright'" <jboatri@emory.edu>,
Subject: RE: daily drivers
From: "Phil Nase" <nase@ptd.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 23:02:07 -0400
 Definitely a member of Droughtbusters.

Phil Nase
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa

After a long spell of insanity, I sold the other cars, popped a new battery
and fuel pump into the Sprite last night, and today it's the daily driver
again. Actually, it's the only driver. Sure is a good feeling.

Also, I have figured out a new way to make money. I am going to hire myself
out to all the municipalities and farming communities that are suffering
through hot and dry periods. I'll park the Sprite there for a few weeks,
long enough to remove it from the role of "daily driver", then drop by, fire
'er up and get half way between points A and B, and hey presto! instant
rain! I think I should charge handsomely for this service. It sure worked in
Atlanta today.

Jeff