Re: Roller rockers

To: Phil Nase <nase@ptd.net>, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roller rockers
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 23:10:56 GMT
"British Starters" is Dr. Marty.

Dr. Marty and his wife (also a Doctor) live
and work on Long Island (NY). He is an
avid British car nut and and owned at least 9 LBC's the last time I
corresponded with him, about 6 months ago.

He handles GR starters for all types of LBC's,
the new Japanese 40 and 45 DCOE "Weber's"
and assorted different ratio roller rockers
(steel rollers - bushed bearings) for Spridgets, MGB's, Spitfires, Triumphs,
etc.

He is really into these cars and seems a genuinely nice guy, thought I have yet
do business with him ('cause he's got nothing I need at the moment:).

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)