Re: Diagnostics

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Diagnostics
From: Kristi & Lambert <kristi74midget@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 17:07:05 -0400
As far as I can tell the tach was working fine even up till the time
the engine died.  This all happened in about 1 - 2 minutes time and I
really did not have much of a chance to listen to the engine before
it died.  Not sure if that helps anyone with but thought I would put
that out there.

Kristi and Lambert
'74 RWA Midget (Mini Lee)
'77 Midget