Re: Master Cylinder Sleeves

To: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Master Cylinder Sleeves
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 15:49:37 -0700 (PDT)
Paul,
     We adjusted and re-adjusted the slave pushrod.  Right now there is
1/8th inch play before the TO bearing touches the pressure plate
springs.  With the 948 slave cylinder it took almost all the
adjusment out to the little square end of the threaded pushrod to get
that 1/8th inch free play.
Mike

Paul Asgeirsson