Re: 71 Midget Trunion Pin Wear

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 71 Midget Trunion Pin Wear
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 11:11:22 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Assuming this isn't a trick question......

It's damaged. The indent for the shock arm bolt has been distorted and it looks
like it was removed without taking out the bolt for the shock arm first.

Replacements are $10.00 but I would suggest that you survey the remaining parts
of the front suspension.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/