Re: RE: Intake manifold

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: Intake manifold
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:07:29 -0400
Hey Hal!

Who's "al"? :)

I do believe that there was a conversation like that.  Memory is another thing.
 I seem to remember checking my 1098 for someone?  But, whether you are correct
or not, with the Maniflow, there are none, unless you add them.  I mentioned it
for his consideration for whatever configuration he has or wants to run with.

Robert D.