Re: Fwd: Re: Intake manifold

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Intake manifold
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 19:52:48 -0700 (PDT)
I've got a pair of 1 1/2 S.U.s on a Healey intake manifold.  Needs a total
rebuild and restoration.  This set was used in the sixties for racing, but
I don't know on what size engine.  The intakes of the S.U.s have been
ground out into a wider bell shape.  Sort of mini stack.  I wonder if the
guy that used these got any performance gain out of them.  Email me off
list if you want pictures.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2