Re: Bike engined Spridget--now helmet law

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bike engined Spridget--now helmet law
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 15:05:00 -0700
Larry Daniels wrote:  "I'm seriously considering giving up riding. It's
getting too darn dangerous out there."

When I was a cop, none of the motorcycle accidents I worked were the
riders' fault.  Still, most of them were injured.  And a helmet would
not have done one rider any good when someone else blew a stopsign with
the truck's wheel popping the rider's head like a grape, spreading his
brains for 20 feet!  Me?  I am a plain yellow coward who wants FOUR
wheels under me!!!!!

Buster