Re: [Fwd: Re: I know, it's only rock and roll....(BUT)!!!!!!]

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: I know, it's only rock and roll....(BUT)!!!!!!]
From: "bjshov8" <bjshov8@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 21:54:04 -0500
That's interesting.  When I worked in my dad's shop during college, we
worked on the local Highway Patrol cars.  They were all Dodges and Plymouths
with 383 and 440 V8's.  They had that same problem- under high speed
operation they would pump too much oil up into the heads and this would blow
an engine occasionally.