Re: Re: Favorite American Sports Cars

To: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: Re: Favorite American Sports Cars
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:49:01 -0800 (PST)
--- Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
wrote:

> The new hummers?  I don't like the look of the new
> hummers.  I prefer the old style.  Not that I can

When I was in Florida this summer a lovely blonde lady
in a bikini offered me a Hummer for my Midget. I
wasn't sure if she was:
1) Joking about the cars we were driving (she was
stuck with her SUV when the battery died, I was coming
back from a cruise in my MG)
2) Making me an offer for my car in trading terms I
hadn't considered before
3) Making assumptions about bodily parts that some
would find insulting.

It was #1, good/bad or otherwise.

Ron
http://new.mail.yahoo.com