Re: Larrys steel screw

To: "Jack Laird" <jlaird237@cox.net>, "spridgets net"
Subject: Re: Larrys steel screw
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 20:19:19 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jack Laird" <jlaird237@cox.net>
To: "spridgets net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 8:11 PM
Subject: Larrys steel screw

Heh, you meet the nicest folks in the inspection station at airports and
after
the first time or two you know just what to do when.

Advise, just warn em ahead of time that you are going to blow the system,
LOL.

I already get the "special" treatment at the airport.  I always, when I have
time, act nervous and fidgety when going through the line.  I get pulled
aside for the special wand treatment whereupon I ask them if they want to
check the heels of my shoes.  I guess I'm just a troublemaker.

LD