Re: Larrys steel screw

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Larrys steel screw
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 22:30:37 -0500
SO ya build a thing that sniffs shoes, why do I still have to take 'em
off??

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"Anyone who slaps a 'this page is best viewed with Browser X' label on
a Web page appears to be yearning for the bad old days, before the
Web, when you had very little chance of reading a document written on
another computer, another word processor, or another network."
-Tim Berners-Lee in Technology Review, July 1996

believed to be clean.