Re: Larrys steel screw

To: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Subject: Re: Larrys steel screw
From: Nory <nory@buffnet.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 22:43:18 -0500
Depends on how they set the sensitivity on the magnetometers.  I've worked
the ones in the courthouse, and we are "supposed" to have it set at a
certain sensitivity.  Some people get sick of having to wand a lot of
people, so they lower the sensitivity on the machine so it doesn't go off as
often.

Unfortunately, when somebody sneaks in a .38, those lazy people won't be the
ones upstairs in the courthouse (or on the plane) to get shot at.