Re: Ebay Sprite 140066255501

To: "spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay Sprite 140066255501
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 13:53:00 -0600
Your first clue should be in his sub-heading:

"RARE 1967 SPRITE, FRAME ON RESTORATION, FREE SHIPPING!"

Spridgets are uni-body construction cars.  You can't have a "frame off"
restoration like you can with some other cars.  Even so, there is no such
thing as a "frame on" restoration, either you pull the body off the frame or
you don't.

Good luck with your dilemma.  I've bought several cars over the net.  I just
sent a deposit and carried the balance in cashier's check or cash.  I've
never had a car delivered.  I've had a boat delivered but never a car.