Re: Ebay Sprite 140066255501

To: "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>, "spridget List"
Subject: Re: Ebay Sprite 140066255501
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 16:01:19 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>
To: "spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 3:53 PM

Tell the seller that you took your case to Don Frank Clarici and he will
soon be getting "an offer he can't refuse" from Gweedo and the boys from the
Innocenti Family.

Maybe the next Oshoot Cluster should be to this guy's place to reason with
him, eh?

Is he within missile range of the Dream Farm silos?

Maybe we can relieve the seller of his LBC inventory (I'm sure they will
need a real restoration) to make up for that Sprite's shortcommings.  See my
related posts: "Wanted Titles and ID Plates" and "Wanted To Borrow Rollback
Wrecker and/or Trailers".

He's in MO.  Maybe we can all pack ball-peen hammers and pay him a visit on
the way to the Spridget fest in the Ozarks.

LD