Re: Possible to remove hood/bonnet by oneself?

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: Possible to remove hood/bonnet by oneself?
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 17:28:09 -0500
We used to call those rabbit tracks. Works well, but not always 100%,
perhaps 95% accuarate, depending if the wings were off as well.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com