Re: Bugeye with trunk

To: "WFO Herb" <froggi60@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye with trunk
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 09:57:51 -0500
Spridgets,
I got a reply from the owner of this car and he said;

"Bill Meade of the 100M LeMans club has been to my shop & photographed this
car & he can tell you that its NOT A KIT.
weve had people from around the world call & verifie that they made a hand
ful of these cars & most of them went to sweden or switzerland.
this is a very rare car"

It is tempting but 3K is very steep for this condition. I asked for a
Heritage Certificate today. I'll keep you all posted. I also asked Reid but
he couldn't confirm.
Lin